THOM YORKE BY RICHARD BURBRIDGE

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013






Thom Yorke by Richard Burbridge for Dazed & Confused Magazine February 2013
One of my personal highlights 2012 was seeing Radiohead live the first time!!! I always missed them in my teen years and now, hundreds of years later, my friend Guggi asked me on a lovely sunny day if I'd like to go to Berlin with her - for Radiohead. Of course I said yes and I didn't regret it! Thom Yorke is a genius and one of the best dancers I've ever seen!

***

Eines meiner persönlichen Highlights 2012 war das Radiohead-Konzert in Berlin! Als Teenie (als ich noch ziemlich in Thom Yorke verschossen war) habe ich die Band leider nie live gesehen, deshalb habe ich sofort zugesagt, als meine Freundin Guggi mich gefragt hat, ob wir für Radiohead nach Berlin fliegen wollen! Ein phantastisches Konzert, ein begnadeter Tänzer, ein unglaublich gutes Editorial. I guess, I still have a crush on Thom.


2 Kommentare:

DYWYHSM All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger