Inside the makeup bag of MÉLANIE LAURENT

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

Vor einigen Tagen habe ich mir zum ersten Mal BEGINNERS angeschaut und mich dabei unsterblich in Mélanie Laurent verliebt!



Natürlich habe ich mich danach sofort auf die Suche nach ihren Lieblings-Makeup-Produkten gemacht! Et voilà!

Rouge Dior Lip Color in ARA RED

"It's so difficult to find a true red lipstick; they are often too orange or too purple. I love a real film star red: this is legendary!"

Dior Serum de Rouge in GARNET SERUM
"I love this transparent finish for everyday wear; I always carry it in my bag. It's so soft and hydrating."

Absolution La Solution + ECLAT
"This was recommended by my makeup artist, Christophe Danchaud, who knows I love organic products. It's a new extremely serious brand that manages to combine effective action with great texture and scent. This is an organic radiance booster to mix with your usual cream that enhances the complexion for that special red-carpet moment."

Absolution L'Eau Soir et Matin
"I use its organic cleansing water to clean my skin morning and night before applying the cream. I love the sensation of the purity it provides, as well as its perfume."

Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light

"I like to change products often, and this one is my weekend cream because my skin is so dry from my work (strong lights, heat on stage). It's nourishing and is absorbed slowly, giving you perfect skin on a Sunday."

Korres Lip Butter in WILD ROSE
"I like the color effect of this on the lips. It's lightly tinted and they have a range of colors. It gives that fresh and natural look."

Dior Creme Apricot Cuticle Cream
"A classic for 20 years and a favorite with all French women. I apply it on my nails every night before I go to bed."

Givenchy Vernis Please! Nail Lacquer in LOVING RED
"This is a real red. The texture is great and matte and not to shiny. I love the contrast of red varnish on very short nails."

Sentara Bio Relaxing Plump Effect Serum
"This is a good balanced serum that nourishes the skin for the entire day. And I love the idea of a plumping effect! I like the combination of it and Sentara's White Flower Repairing Cream."

Diorshow Extase Mascara
"This is so easy to apply when I do my own makeup. It gets all the eyelashes in one sweep - it's incredible! No mascara disasters for me!"

Leonor Greyl Bain Vitalisant B
"I have a lot of color done and my hair needs treatments and volume. This is a specific shampoo for dry, colored and fragile hair."

Revlon Professional Equave Hydro Nutritive Conditioner
"My hairstylist, Fred Birault, introduced me to this prodcut. You spray it on wet hair after shampooing and you don't have to rinse. It smells good and your is left soft and smooth. It provides the texture without adding weight."

Beauty Icon: Catherine Deneuve
"I have loved Catherine Deneuve since I was a child, since I saw Peau d'ane from Jacques Demy, and I still do. She is a timeless beauty and I find her very charismatic."


Wie findet ihr die Makeup Bag von Mélanie? Sind eure Lielbingsprodukte dabei, bzw. werdet ihr was ausprobieren?

***

How do you like the makeup bag of Mélanie? Do you have some of her products at home and will you get some of her recommendations?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

DYWYHSM All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger