Inside Charlotte Dellal's (CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA) Make-Up Bag

Samstag, 14. Juli 2012



Ich liebe den Vintage-Look von Charlotte Dellal (Schwester von Alice Dellal und Designerin des genialen Labels CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA). Mit ihr würde ich gerne mal Make-Up shoppen gehen. Find out what's in her make-up bag ... (Source: style.com)

MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
"I started doing this look when I dyed my hair red. If you've got red hair you need red lips. Right now I'm blond, but the red lip stays. I have a lot of red lipsticks - I like to play around with different shades, particularly as I change my hair color - but MACs Russian Red is the one I always come back to."

Revlon Colorstay Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Gothic
"This is a great product for summer, when I often want a softer look. I just sinks into your lips and doesn't come off."

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Suede
"This is kind of a nothing color, which is what I like about it."

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
"Along with my lipstick, mascara is the one makeup product I use every day. This one is super-black and it's got a great wand. I've been using it for a long time."

Barry M Wink Marker Pen Eyeliner
"I don't use eyeliner on a daily basis, but when I do, it's just a flick. A hint of a cat-eye, that's all. This is a great eyeliner, inexpensive - and it glides on."

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby
"Blush is one of those things; when you find one that works for you, don't experiment, just stick with it. I love this blush because it's barely there - very natural."

Bioderma Créaline H2O Non-Rinse Face and Eye Cleanser
"When I find a product I love, I buy it in bulk. This is what I stock up on in Paris: it's a makeup remover and it's just astonishing how thourough it is. I am religious about taking my makeup off every night - it doesn't matter where I've been, what I've been doing, or what time I get home; that makeup is coming off. I can't think of a time I've gone to bed with makeup on."

Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
"My mother recently turned me on to facials with Cat at Yvonne Martin. She is great - I come out glowing. In general, though, I'm really an at-home beauty person. I don't make a regular habit of using face masks, but if I feel like being girly and sitting in the bath with one, this is the one I use. It's a hydrating mask; you keep it on for 15 minutes and your skin sucks it all in."

Wella Setting Lotion
"Jon Hilliard at Daniel Herheson sets my hair - he is the one person who can do it really perfectly and authentically, and it lasts for days. I got the salon and sit under the dryer, like back in the day. In a pinch, though, I can do my hair myself, though the results are never quite as good. The key is the setting lotion. This product is very hard to find these days - Wella is one of the only brands that make it."

L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Fix Design Spray
"Then, of course, you need hairspray. This is like concrete for your hair."

Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine
"When I'm on vacation and going to the beach, there's no point setting my hair - I have to go natural. And naturally my hair is very coarse and curly. This is a great product for the summer, when I'm not doing my hair the usual way. It gives me a smooth finish."

Mavala Nail Varnish in London
"One thing I am very particular about is nails. I hate - hate - to have chipped nail varnish. I'm actually very good at doing my nails; I might go to the manicurist now and then, but even if I do, I always paint my nails myself because I like half moon."

Kiehl's Creme de Corps
"I'm kind of addicted to moisturizing - another thing I got from my mother. This is my body cream. I get it in my stocking - a huge bottle - every Christmas."

L'Occitane Huile de Douche d'Amande
"Another moisturizing product. It works like a shower gel, but it's oil-based and incredibly hydrating. I actually just rediscovered this product. I think one of the reasons I love using it so much is that it reminds me of being 20."

Bio-Oil
"I discovered Bio-Oil when I was pregnant. It's a dry oil you're meant to put on your tummy. You can use it on your face too - and I do."

Mama Mio Boob Tube
"Smells and textures are really important to me in beauty products. I guess, technically this product is for mothers-to-be, to keep away stretch marks, but I'm still using it because I like how it smells and how it feels."

Chloé Eau de Parfum
"I'm not a perfume person at all. They make me sneeze and I think a lot of perfumes are overwhelming. So many of my perfumes I've gotten from my mother - she's the same; she likes soft fragrances. I often use Roger & Gallet ginger perfumes, you can get them in pharmacies in Paris. But Chloé also works; it just smells fresh. And you can wear it whenever - whatever the season - whatever time of the day."

Beauty Icon: Rita Hayworth
"When I dyed my hair red, it was because I love Rita Hayworth. But I have to say, my true beauty icon is my grandmother. She was a very glamorous lady - and she always wore red lipstick."

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

DYWYHSM All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger